Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review: Post Grad

Review: Post Grad


Post Grad

Posted:

Post Grad (DVD)
By Alexis Bledel

I don't understand the low reviews! I loved this movie, and people seemed to have completely missed the point of the movie. The movie wasn't about life after college, it was about life in general and how there is no certain plan for life, you just have to go with the flow, i loved the crazy family, it would really be boring if the family was just like alexis character wouldn't it! I thought this film was so endearing and held me to the end! I agree it was all over the place but it wasn't hard to follow unless you're stupid. I thought this movie was funny but i felt they weren't trying to be funny, it just was. I really liked the message of this movie, people are so busy trying to make life fit into their little plan that they are missing the fact that this is life, it's happening while you're busy trying to make things happen that just aren't meant to be. Give this movie a try if you liked whip it, martian child, new york minute, uptown girls. I guess people just have different tastes in movies but i really enjoyed it!


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2